This small boat robot is a compact platform for research and education on the water. It has a modern and open architecture with all the components to make your own autonomous boat.
The control core is a Raspberry Pi interfacing GPS, IMU, motors and more.
- diameter 40 cm. 2 kg
- 2 protected thrusters. Brushless motors and ESCs
- Rapsberry Pi ZeroWH with WiFi, Bluetooth4, uSD
- modern GPS from uBlox
- IMU 9D with fusion
- Arduino companion chip
- battery management. Voltage and current. LiPo battery 4s, >60Wh. External charger
- speaker and other open buttons, LEDs and GPIO
- optional LORA or GSM communication